Re: Delaunay Triangulation

Hi Jose,

First, for the DelaunayClarkson memory error (I assume this
is an OutOfMemoryException) try increasing the maximum
memory limit on the command line.  That is, run with

  java -mx128m

or whatever it takes to avoid the OutOfMemoryException.

Second, we would like to diagnose and fix the "finish_triang
triangulation error" but we need more information.  When you
get Exceptions, it is useful to run the same program using
jdb instead of java, then to paste the Exception stack dump
with line numbers into your email.

In this case we will probably actually need to run your program
and catch the Exception in jdb.  Could you please put your Java
source code and your data files into a jar file and ftp it to:

  ftp demedici.ssec.wisc.edu
  login: anonymous
  password: email@address
  ftp> cd pub/incoming
  ftp> bin
  ftp> put filename.jar
  ftp> quit

Then send me email telling me the filename and what command to
run to generate the error.  Thank you.