Re: DisplayImpl.getImage()

Hi Hank,

> I have managed to get the piece of the DEM displaying
> similarly to test case 50 but I can't get another UI to
> successfully load the image into its own frame.  I am after
> a simple static image, not the linked kind in the test case.

I have thought more about this, and have produced a new
signature for DisplayImpl.getImage:

    public BufferedImage getImage(boolean sync);

that syncs with the display of all data objects when sync
is true.

This method should make it simple to take a snapshot of a
simple image.  Please let me know if this does not work on
your NT workstation (it works on Solaris).