Re: Line Coordinates

Hi Mohamad,

> I need to specify the line points in real world coordinates (x, y, z).
> How can I do that in the context explained above?   Thanks.

You can do this by constructing a Gridded3DSet with manifold dimension = 1.
The constructor is:

  public Gridded3DSet(MathType type, float[][] samples, int lengthX)

where samples is dimensioned float[3][lengthX].  This will be depicted as
a single connected curve.  To create a collection of disconnected curves,
construct a UnionSet from an array of Gridded3DSets.  The constructor is:

  public UnionSet(MathType type, SampledSet[] sets)

The examples/Rivers.java application does something like this with
Gridded2DSets.