Re: setPointMode doesn't work anymore... :-)

Hi Ugo,

These problems are both now fixed.

> The new thing is the alpha value, which make missing values invisible
> (or, better, transparent). The problem is, when I click Point Mode on
> the GraphicsModeWidget I get a black display. I haven't changed anything
> regarding other stuff, just added a Display.Alpha Map. Where's the
> catch?

PointMode now works with Alpha, although the points are not
transparent - transparency only applies to surfaces.  The points
are now visible, however.

> Another question, when I switch the colour tables on the fly (with
> ColorControl.setTable()), I get an ArrayIndexOutofBounds Exception. Is
> it possible to resize the colour table, without having to reconstruct
> the display? Or should I stick to a standard colour table size?

The Exception came from the widgets attached to the ColorControl,
and they have now been fixed.  You could always change the size of
a color table on the fly, but attached widgets couldn't handle it
correctly.  Now they can.