Re: VisAD for Windows NT

Hi Bill,

I managed to make visad/data/vis5d/libvis5d.a (and dll) by using Cygwin
and hacking the makefile for windows, etc.  I'll send it to you once I
get things working.  I have HDF41r2, jdk1.2 and Java3D for NT.

I can run most of the tests in visad/examples/Displaytest.  Looks like
those examples don't use HDF files, etc.  Where can I get some examples
that work with HDF files and use java classes for reading them?  The
kind of data files we work with are mainly for 3D oil & gas reservoir
surfaces and layers.  Thanks,

 -- mohamad
LANL
CIC-8, MS B272