Re: Earth example

Hi Ray,

Just looking over examples/Earth.java I saw a possible race
condition and removed it.  The updated code is on our ftp
server (linked from the VisAD web page).  Hopefully that will
fix your problem.  If it doesn't, please let me know more about
your home machine, like the output of 'uname -a' and
'java -version', as well as the version and patches of OpenGL.

If I fix it, then thanks for finding this bug.

whibbard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  608-263-4427  fax: 608-263-6738

"kill cross-platform Java by growing the polluted Java market"
   - from an internal Microsoft planning document