Re: Set subclasses

Hi YanChing,

Sorry for your problems.  The classes in our visad.java3d package
import the Java 3D classes under javax.media.j3d and java.vecmath
rather than com.sun.j3d (AppletFrame is imported under
com.sun.j3d.utils.applet).  This is probably the root of your
error messages.

Sun promises to release Java 3D by 24 March (when you and I can
meet at JavaOne - we'll be in booth 533 - we can have a long
talk), and I'm afraid the best option is just to wait until
then.

Best regards,
whibbard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  608-263-4427  fax: 608-263-6738