Re: [thredds] Unable to initialize WMS server

  • To: Antonio S. Cofiño <cofinoa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Unable to initialize WMS server
  • From: David Gil <dgilo@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2017 10:19:05 +0200
Hi!

El Tuesday 04 April 2017, a les 15:14:34, Antonio S. Cofiño va escriure:
> David,
>
> Which version of THREDDS Data Server are you deploying?

The problem I described was using the latest stable version.

BUT I tried the development version with the exact same configuration and the
WMS service works. I can get the Capabilities and I can see layers with Godiva
of the test files. Nevertheless, there's still a problem with our own netcdf
and grib1 files when using Godiva (it says "Server Error. Error contacting
server").

I still don't know what's the problem with the wms service in the stable
version.

> The VM has access to internet?

Yes, it does have Internet connection. For example, I can do "wget
www.google.com" from the VM and it downloads an index.html.

Cheers,

David Gil