Re: [thredds] Wind Vectors with TDS 5.0.0 ?

  • To: Jason Greenlaw - NOAA Affiliate <jason.greenlaw@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Wind Vectors with TDS 5.0.0 ?
  • From: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 17:54:00 -0700
Greetings Jason,

Thanks for the report! We are still in the process of getting ncWMS2
working in the TDS, and it looks like you've found one of the many
holes! Do you by any chance use github, and if so, would you mind
submitting a bug report there? If not, would you mind if I used your
message to put up a bug report for us to track?

Thank you!

Sean