Re: [thredds] Satellite based imagery on THREDDS OPeNDAP

What parameters are you after, and land or ocean?

-Roy
> On Oct 8, 2016, at 2:36 AM, ashwinD12 . <winash12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>           Going through this cookbook example - From this cookbook example
> http://nbviewer.jupyter.org/github/unidata/notebook-gallery/blob/master/notebooks/Plotting_GINI_Water_Vapor_Imagery_Part1.ipynb
>  I was wondering whether there are THREDDS servers that provide satellite
> imagery for my part of the world(Asia). I want to be able to do what that
> python example does. I looked at MeteoSat  -
> http://opendap.knmi.nl/knmi/thredds/dodsC/ADAGUC/testsets/projectedgrids/meteosat/METEOSAT_10_SEVIRI_EUROPEHVIS_2015_06_05_18_30_00.h5.html
>  but it does not have current imagery.
>
> If this question is off -topic please delete this message and apologies.
>
> Regards,
> Ashwin.

**********************
"The contents of this message do not reflect any position of the U.S.
Government or NOAA."
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn
Supervisory Operations Research Analyst