Re: [thredds] WMS and uncorrect bounding box

Hi Sean,

this the url: http://cmems-bs-mfc.eu/thredds/BS-BIO-REAN-WM.test.html

Thank you,
Francesco

On 14/09/16 18:26, Sean Arms wrote:
Do you have a link to the catalog for the dataset?

Thanks!

Sean

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 10:20 AM, Francesco Palermo
<francesco.palermo@xxxxxxx <mailto:francesco.palermo@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi all,

    I'm facing a problem with WMS. Thredds can't get the right bouding
    box on some netcdf files and I can't understand why.

    The WMS GetCapabilities xml gives:

    <BoundingBox CRS="CRS:84" minx="27.406999588012695"
    maxx="42.797000885009766" miny="-90.0" maxy="90.0"/>

    Instead of:

    27.40 - 42.79
    40.84 - 47.05

    Is it an issue related to the catalog/dataset definitions or does it
    depend on the netcdf data?

    Thanks in advance,
    Francesco

    --
    Francesco Palermo
    OPA - Ocean Predictions and Applications Division