Re: [thredds] netCDF file overwritten but not updated in THREDDS

Giampaolo,

>> Is there any option to force THREDDS to update those files?

The easiest forced update method is to restart tomcat :) (but that's overkill).

Might want to check your "NetcdfFileCache" block in threddsConfig.xml
to see if your "scour" value is set high (the default is 11 min
according to the code comments).

Rich et al,

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/current/tds/reference/ThreddsConfigXMLFile.html

quote:
"IGNORE BELOW THIS
LOOK the following may not be working
You may also set cache=false..."

Is this cache=false for specific datasets now a *working* feature of THREDDS?