Re: [thredds] WMS capability in TDS 5

Hi Ag,

We upgraded ncWMS from 1.x to 2.x in version 5 here recently. We had the
godiva3 client working, but since moving the GWT build process to gradle
and updating to the latest release of the ncwms stack, we've had issues
getting it (godiva3) to work (although the getcapibilities response from
ncwms still works). I will dig back in and see if I can get things working
once more. Would you happen to have a test system you could run things on
before putting it on your main ESGF system?

Cheers!

Sean