Re: [thredds] Using HDF5's dynamic loading filter in THREDDS

  • To: Adam Steer <Adam.Steer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Using HDF5's dynamic loading filter in THREDDS
  • From: Christian Ward-Garrison <cwardgar@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 00:55:50 -0600
Hi Adam,

THREDDS uses the NetCDF C library to write (but not read) NetCDF-4 files.
This page [1] describes the procedure that THREDDS uses to locate the
shared library on the system. Have you successfully built netcdf while
linking against your custom hdf? Does your hdf require any changes to
netcdf in order to take advantage of the new features?

Cheers,
Christian

[1]
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/current/netcdf-java/reference/netcdf4Clibrary.html