Re: [thredds] Cannot get FeatureCollection Updated by tdm

  • To: 唐健 <tangjian@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Cannot get FeatureCollection Updated by tdm
  • From: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 09:59:37 -0600
Greetings Jian,

The configuration looks ok, but you could simplify it by removing the
update element. The default for update (if the element is missing) is:

<update startup="nocheck" trigger="allow"/>

Also, I would set the TDM element's rewrite attribute to test, especially
if the collection is really big - otherwise, you may run the risk of not
being able to regenerate the collection index files within your 1 minute
window. So, something like this:

<tdm rewrite="test" rescan="0 0/1 * * * ? *" trigger="allow"/>

Do you kno which version of the TDM you are using? If not, I would go ahead
and download the latest TDM to be sure you are using the most up-to-date
version.

http://artifacts.unidata.ucar.edu/content/repositories/unidata-releases/edu/ucar/tdmFat/4.6.5/tdmFat-4.6.5.jar

Let me know if that fixes the issue.

Cheers,