[thredds] Cannot get FeatureCollection Updated by tdm

HI everyone,
I am having hard time upgrading from 4.5.x to 4.6.5.
Everything works fine in 4.5.
The thing is when I am in 4.6.5, using FeatureCollection to get a directory of
Grib2(orGRIB1) files, let's say NCEP_GFS fcst files, the directory is
2016041600, and when the GRIB file comes in, the first time ncx3 and gbx9 was
built, the TDM will send trigger to TDS, and it will be updated. But when more
and more file comes in, it still will send trigger, but the TDS will not
respond to it anymore.

First I thought it could be some problem due to windows or something. So I
install openSuse on my laptop, and install both tomcat8 and Java(JDK)8. And I
get SSL working as the same.

So I have the following XML:
Please help me check if I did something wrong.
in catalog.xml
<catalogRef xlink:title="Global Forecast System (GFS) 0p5deg"
xlink:href="nwp_ncep_gfs_0p5deg.xml" name=""/>

and in nwp_ncep_gfs_0p5deg.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<catalog name="NMC THREDDS Server Catalog"
xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/thredds/InvCatalog/v1.0";
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";  version="1.0.2" >

<featureCollection name="ncep" featureType="GRIB2" path="nwp/NCEP" >
    <metadata inherited="true">
     <serviceName>GribServices</serviceName>
     <dataFormat>GRIB-2</dataFormat>
    </metadata>
    <collection spec="/home/jtang/Documents/THREDDS_NEW/**/.*\.grib2$"
timePartition="directory" name="ncep_all"/>

    <update startup="test" trigger="allow"/>
    <tdm rewrite="always" rescan="0 0/1 * * * ? *" trigger="allow"/>

</featureCollection>

</catalog>

Since I use "GribServices" as the Service,  Full Collection (Reference /
Forecast Time) Dataset, it will change when I manually put more file into the
directory, but the
"http://localhost:8080/thredds/catalog/nwp/NCEP/ncep_all-2016041500/catalog.html";
 it will not change.

If anyone have any clue, please feel free to jump in.

Thank you very much.

--
Dr. Jian TANG
Central Meteorological Office

No. 46, Zhongguancun South Street, Haidian District, Beijing
P. R. China, 100081