Re: [thredds] turn off cache

Greetings Benjamin,

You may be able to tweak the Disk and Object caching options in
threddsConfig.xml to turn off as much of the caching as possible (i.e.
setting max/min files to keep, max/min size, scour, etc.). However, we have
not tried this before so we are not sure how well this will work. I
understand wanting a clean performance test, but unless you are going to
try to run your server without caching, then from a user or your servers
standpoint, it would be good to keep caching turned on in the performance
testing. Please do let us know how the testing goes!

Cheers,

Sean