From: thredds-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:thredds-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roy Mendelssohn -
NOAA Federal
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 10:30 AM
To: THREDDS community
Subject: [thredds] TDS and HTTPS

Hi All:

As I hope you know, the Federal government is required to migrate to https
for all services in the next1.5 years.  My question is can the TDS work with
https? If so, can you point me to any documents or what changes, if any,
need to be made to use https.  If not, are there plans to incorporate this
ability into TDS?

Thanks,

-Roy

**********************
"The contents of this message do not reflect any position of the U.S.
Government or NOAA."
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn
Supervisory Operations Research Analyst
NOAA/NMFS
Environmental Research Division
Southwest Fisheries Science Center
***Note new address and phone***
110 Shaffer Road
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Phone: (831)-420-3666
Fax: (831) 420-3980
e-mail: Roy.Mendelssohn@xxxxxxxx www: http://www.pfeg.noaa.gov/

"the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice" -MLK
Jr.