Re: [thredds] WCS error message : Range label must be non-null

  • To: Christian Ward-Garrison <cwardgar@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] WCS error message : Range label must be non-null
  • From: Oliver Clements <olcl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 17:05:34 +0100
Hi Christian,

I think i have figured the issue out with the help of a colleague.  The
netcdf variables did not have the long_name attribute, once i added this
in with an addition to the ncml the WCS service worked.

So at least in this case the error "Range label must be non-null"
refered to the netcdf variable attribute long_name.

thanks for offering to help though

Olly

Please visit our new website at www.pml.ac.uk and follow us on Twitter