Re: [thredds] NCSS Queries Not Spaning/Crossing Dateline

  • To: Jolibois Tony <tjolibois@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] NCSS Queries Not Spaning/Crossing Dateline
  • From: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 10:00:19 -0600
Hi all,

5.0 is still a work in progress, but yes - this feature is in the 5.0
branch. "Mostly working" really means "work in progress, but actually
working", including unit tests (thanks to John Caron's continued efforts).

For a little more info, check out this pull request, where the feature was
introduced:

https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/pull/188

Sean