Re: [thredds] Read-Only GribIndex cache conflict

  • To: Dan Swank - NOAA Affiliate <dan.swank@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Read-Only GribIndex cache conflict
  • From: John Caron <caron@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 13:45:37 -0600
You only want one TDM for each set of files that need indexing. Multiple
TDMs would step on each other. So that part is right.

Your problem is that you are serving the files out individually also.
Presumably you want those individual indices to be made only on demand?
Cached for a bit then discarded? Are these in a datasetScan?

John