[thredds] Aggregating datasets

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone can help me with data aggregation. I have a set of
files that have identical structure and represent different time frames. I'd
like to merge them together into a single dataset. I am doing it as follows:

<aggregation dimName="time" type="joinExisting">
<scan location="<locationhere>" suffix=".nc" subdirs="true"/>
</aggregation>

The dataset is located here:
http://thredds.coastal.ufl.edu:8080/thredds/catalog.html?dataset=IRLAggWL

When I access it via opendap it seems like I can access the entire time
duration (15 years worth) but the NetCDF subsetting only gives me whatever is
in the last file of the join. Can someone help identify the problem? I'd like
to be able to access the full dataset via ncss.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Vladimir