Re: [thredds] Files files everywhere....

Hi Roy:

The grids look ok (L3m), although they didnt put the time values into a
coordinate, but in global attributes.

The swaths (L2) can probably be fixed up with a little NcML. Its not clear
if aggregation is possible or useful.

The points (L3b) are incomprehensible to me. Someone expert would have to
explain whats in there.

Not a lot of CF compliance that I can see.

John