Re: [thredds] Announce 4.6.0 release

  • To: John Caron <caron@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Announce 4.6.0 release
  • From: "Signell, Richard" <rsignell@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 15:10:16 -0400
Folks,

If you use ncISO, note that 4.6.0 still has the old 2012 circa web
service identifiers.

This will be fixed when 4.6.1 is released:
https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/pull/114

but if you want to fix your 4.6.0 (or any earlier TDS), just

replace this file:

<tomcat>/webapps/thredds/WEB-INF/classes/resources/xsl/nciso/UnidataDD2MI.xsl

with this file:

wget
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Unidata/threddsIso/master/src/main/resources/xsl/nciso/UnidataDD2MI.xsl

and restart.

If you then look at an ISO record, like:
http://geoport-dev.whoi.edu/thredds/iso/bathy/gom03_v10?catalog=http%3A%2F%2Fgeoport-dev.whoi.edu%2Fthredds%2Fgom_bathy.html&dataset=bathy%2Fgom03_v10

you should see that your OPeNDAP endpoints will be represented as
<gmd:protocol>
<gco:CharacterString>OPeNDAP:OPeNDAP</gco:CharacterString>
</gmd:protocol>