Re: [thredds] Announce 4.6.0 release

        Hi John-

        For versioning of .war distros in Tomcat, you can use the double-hash
notation for version numbers.  This will cause the highest versioned file to
supercede earlier versions when you reference ‘/thredds’ in a URL.

        For example:    thredds.war##450.war    =  v4.5.0
        would supercede:   thredds.war##431  =  v 4.3.1

        -RC