[thredds] TDS 4.5 Heap issues

We are seeing something on TDS 4.5 that hadn't been occurring on 4.3.  Our
heap is set to 4GB, but with somewhat heavy use this is filling up very
fast (several hours) and causing out of memory errors.  Looking briefly at
some heapdumps.  It appears that the issue is some hdf5 headers that are
sticking around in the heap and not being cleaned up.  Specifically there
are about 5,500,000 char[] that are around 500 bytes each.

Is it possible that I have a misconfiguration that is causing this to
occur?  Otherwise, what else might I provide that will help diagnose this
problem?

--
Jordan Walker
Center for Integrated Data Analytics