Re: [thredds] NaN values at the .nc file after downloading data from Thredds Data Server

Hi Evangelos:

We have done extensive rewriting of ncss in version 4.3, but this is a 4.2.10 version. They are in the process of upgrading, so check back in a week or two.

Meanwhile, we are double checking that these problems are indeed fixed in the latest version.

Obviously you dont need to "Choose Vertical Level" when theres only one, or if you want all of them.

Regards,
John