Re: [thredds] Metadata Xlink

I see the same thing.  The xlinked metadata shows up for the collection if
you click on one of the root folders that is clickable, but not in the
granule files for the datasets on a datasetScan.  I've not tried this with
other non-datasetScan datasets yet.  I have been adding the link using
<documentation> as a collection level metadata link for our datasets so it
will show up in the file's listing under documentation.  It would be nice
if it could inherit the metadata that is xlinked into the ncISO output or
within the data file's access page itself.

Phil Cogbill (Government Contractor)
Senior Architect, STG, Inc.
NOAA's National Climatic Data Center
Climate Services and Monitoring Division
Data Access and Applications Branch

National Climatic Data Center
Veach-Baley Federal Building
151 Patton Ave.
Room 355
Asheville, NC 28801-5001
Phil.Cogbill@xxxxxxxx
Desk: (828) 271-4474
Cell: (828) 419-0303

This electronic transmission contains information that may be internal
use only,confidential, or proprietary.  If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of the contents hereof is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify Phil.Cogbill@xxxxxxxx