Re: [thredds] Adding custom services to TDS

Hi, Sean!

   Thanks for your tip. I tried it but it doesn't help. I'm getting
the following error in 'content/logs/serverStartup.log':

2013-11-12T13:36:58.767-0600 [      7110][        ] ERROR
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader: Context initialization
failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'collectionController': Injection of autowired
dependencies failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not
autowire field: private thredds.server.config.TdsContext
thredds.server.admin.CollectionController.tdsContext; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'tdsContext' defined in file
[/hdfdap/tomcat2/webapps/thredds/WEB-INF/classes/thredds/server/config/TdsContext.class]:
Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
java.lang.NullPointerException

  Is there something peculiar in Mac OS X Mavericks Java?

--
HDF: Software that Powers Science