Re: [thredds] TDS with grid netcdf file

Hi Ray:

Not sure what "cut a netcdf file" means? Are you using netcdf subset service? Can you send the problem file? What version of TDS?

John

On 8/20/2013 9:27 AM, Cramer, Raymond N. wrote:
Hello from a newbie,
We are trying to use a Thredds server to cut a netcdf file containing a
grid dataset.

 1. The file follows GMT methodology with attributes for /node_offset/
    and /actual_range/ but since these are global attributes, would I be
    right in assuming that the /node_offset/ value is not used by TDS,
    and the /actual_range/ values are not updated by the cutter?
 2. The global attribute /Conventions/ is set to “CF-1.0”, whereas the
    original data file has this set as 1.6; is there no way to get TDS
    to use the input files’ value if it exists, or is this really pretty
    unimportant?

Thanks for your assistance
Ray

This message (and any attachments) is for the recipient only. NERC is
subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the contents of this
email and any reply you make may be disclosed by NERC unless it is
exempt from release under the Act. Any material supplied to NERC may be
stored in an electronic records management system.