[thredds] Union of time-aggregated datasets

Hi,

I have a dataset consisting of 4 variables, each recorded on around 1000
timesteps.  Unfortunately each variable and each timestep is provided as a
separate NetCDF file, so I have about 4000 files.  Ideally I'd like to create a
single dataset aggregating all of these variables and timesteps. How can I
structure my THREDDS catalog to do this?

(It's not a forecast model so there are no overlapping times, so I'd like to
avoid the FMRC aggregation type if possible.)

Cheers,
Jon

--
Dr Jon Blower
Technical Director, Reading e-Science Centre