[thredds] ncWMS sources from TDS sources

Hi,

I cannot find from the last TDS 4.3.17 sources,
parts of code of ncWMS with the ABOVEMAXCOLOR WMS extension ?

Could you help me to point the correct ncWMS sources form the git repository of the TDS at this version ? They must exist since I have installed (not from sources) this release and have been able to use
request with this WMS extension.

See
https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/tree/target-4.3.17/lib/release/source
ncwms-src.jar is dated from 1 year ago so without ABOVEMAXCOLOR WMS extension.

Regards
Patrick

--
LSCE/IPSL, Laboratoire CEA-CNRS-UVSQ
Data Analysis and Visualization Engineer