Re: [thredds] nothing happens when trying to extract subset of HYCOM data

Anotinio et al,

Thanks for your help. The command line option is attractive and I will give
that a try. One thing that eludes me is how to specify the ranges for
latitude and longitude correctly.

If for instance I would like data for the Bay of Bengal BB defined by
(0N,75E) (25N,99E), how would I specify this in the infile. I do see the
DDS parameters, but am unclear how to formulate the ranges or even how to
determine what the corresponding ranges are, given a geographic bounding
box.

Help on this would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps there is some
documentation with some examples?

Harper