Re: [thredds] Autmatic completion of URLs not ending with 'catalog.html'

Hello Egil,

I looked at your issue, and I think you are seeing a symptom with a slightly different cause than you assume. In fact, TDS 4.2 performed a redirect of the first url you provided by appending "catalog.html" on a per request basis, which is not quite the same as changing the construction of urls within the TDS. The redirect was not a documented feature of the TDS, and was more of a loophole that you unintentionally exploited. I think it may be easier if you amend your application to construct the url as the TDS expects it (with the "catalog.html" on the end), rather than trying to edit the configuration to do so.

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado