Re: [thredds] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Variable name (Pressure_surface) must be unique within Group

  • To: Glenn Rutledge - NOAA Federal <glenn.rutledge@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Variable name (Pressure_surface) must be unique within Group
  • From: Kevin Manross <manross@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 19:37:46 -0600

Hello Glenn and Roy,

I can't say for certain where these particular files came from, since they arrived at NCAR well before I did, but I'll be sure to ask around tomorrow. The timestamp on them is 2007 but I'm fairly confident we archived them much closer to the datetime in the filename. I do know that we get our current files from NCEP NOMADS.

http://nomads.ncep.noaa.gov/pub/data/nccf/com/gfs/prod/gdas.YYYYmmdd/gdas1.tHHz.pgrbf00.grib2

I'm pretty certain these older ones originated from NCEP as well.

-kevin.