Re: [thredds] [opendap-tech] A request for server developers

I've created a maven project to create a CORS enable thredds war:

https://github.com/tkunicki-usgs/thredds-cors

CORS is useful for working around single origin issues in browser apps.  A CORS
enabled server essentially tells the browser that it's ok to let code loaded
from a different server utilize resources from the CORS enabled server.

Tom Kunicki
Center for Integrated Data Analytics
U.S. Geological Survey
8505 Research Way