[thredds] NetCDF Server Access Method

Hi All,

I am trying to run my own instance of a THREDDS Data Server and am remotely
trying to access the National Oceanographic Data Center's (NODC) catalog.
Everything seems to be displaying running fine except that I am trying to
Access a few NetCDF files through the NetCDFServer Option.

I have included the following under the <service> </service> tags
<service name='ncss' serviceType="NetcdfSubset" base =
"http://data.nodc.noaa.gov/thredds/ncss/"; />

I have also allowed the <NetcdfSubsetService> in the threddsConfig.xml file

Isn't this sufficient to be able to access the data using the NetcdfServer
request? Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ajay