Re: [thredds] Regular expression help in featureCollections

Hi Gerry,

Roy's initial email indicates he tried both "*" and ".*" but neither worked.
So I'm sticking with my initial guess of broken greediness.
... But we'll never know for sure as regular expressions are pretty much a black box operation.

Incantations, indeed.

Ethan