Re: [thredds] [Ncwms-users] Release of ncWMS 1.0 (full release)

Hi Rich,

Current tds 4.3 version (4.3.14) already is almost up to date with the ncWMS trunk, actually we have synchronized up to revision 957 (current is 972). Besides, we added some of the features from the asascience ncWMS version: new vector styles and interval time support in the wms capabilities documents. We are currently working in getting everything up to date with the ncWMS-1.0 for our next release, 4.3.15, and also we'll make our version of the ncWMS code available in an Unidata's github repository so people will be able to see the actual code that TDS work with (although the code is already available in our nexus server and gets downloaded with a maven build). Hopefully, when the ncWMS modular version is ready we'll just pull the code from the the ncWMS without keeping these intermediate branches.

Cheers!