Re: [thredds] Scan Aggregation vs. Feature Collection

Hi Kyle,

Do you have your FMRC configured to only generate the "Best" dataset? It
sounds, instead, like you are looking at the 2-D time view of the FMRC.

This line in your FMRC would restrict it to only produce the "Best" dataset:

  <fmrcConfig regularize="true" datasetTypes="Best" />

Without an fmrcConfig element, I believe the default is to produce all
views. So the same as

  <fmrcConfig regularize="true" datasetTypes="TwoD Best Files Runs
ConstantForecasts ConstantOffsets" />

Ethan