Re: [thredds] Scan Aggregation vs. Feature Collection

Kyle,
Thanks for posting this to the THREDDS list.   Just today a colleague
finalizing her poster for AGU asked me why the WMS command that used
to work (in the pre-collection days) for her FMRC no longer works.

 I had no idea, and spent an hour trying to figure it out before
giving up.   I guess that "time_run" variable is the culprit.   Didn't
know "new style FMRC" + WMS was a "known" problem.   Hope it gets
fixed soon.

-Rich