Re: [thredds] Scan Aggregation vs. Feature Collection

Hi John -

Just trying to clarify a few things when testing 4.3:

If we have a homogenous set of non-forecast GRID FeatureTypes (satellite), we
should still use an 'old-style' NcML aggregation because there is no GRID
FeatureCollection.

If we have a heterogeneous set of non-forecast GRID FeatureTypes (satellite
passes on slightly different grids), there is currently no way to aggregate
them in 4.3 because there is no GRID FeatureCollection.

Thanks ,
Kyle