Re: [thredds] controlling WMS colorbar scale

The WMSExtensions link that Marcos provides spills the beans, but sometimes
a quick example helps... note the use of COLORSCALERANGE:

http://oos.soest.hawaii.edu/thredds/wms/pacioos/ncom/global/NCOM_Global_Ocean_Model_best.ncd?service=WMS&version=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetMap&FORMAT=image/png&TRANSPARENT=true&LAYERS=water_temp&CRS=EPSG:4326&BBOX=0,-75.32002523220802,360,75.32002523220804&WIDTH=1225&HEIGHT=668&TIME=2012-08-29T15:00:00Z&ELEVATION=0&STYLES=boxfill/rainbow&NUMCOLORBANDS=256&COLORSCALERANGE=-2.716001,35.148003&OPACITY=75

Cheers,
John Maurer
Pacific Islands Ocean Observing System (PacIOOS)
University of Hawaii at Manoa