[thredds] Register IOSP with Thredds

Dear all,

I am trying to figure out how to ingest a IOSP into the THREDDS web-app; the goal is to make it possible to serve ENVISAT data through the OPeNDAP interface. The implementation of the IOSP seems to be straight forward - at first sight - but I cannot figure out how to register my IOSP implementation into the running THREDDS-server.

So my questions:
- is the auto-registration according to the Java SPI implemented - as it was suggestd by Tom Kunicki in March
- if not - does anyone have another idea on how to register IOSP

Thanks for your support,

Brockmann Consult GmbH
Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Block

   Max-Planck-Str. 2 / GITZ