Re: [thredds] [OT] - COAMPS BInary to …..

Hi Don, Roy,

> TDS might be able to just serve up the data if you point to the ctl
> file, but I'm not sure.  Perhaps Ethan or John could comment on that.

Sounds right. Basically, any file the netCDF-Java library can open can
be pointed to in the TDS config catalogs and served by the TDS.

Ethan

--
Ethan Davis                                       UCAR Unidata Program
edavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu