Re: [thredds] cannot figure out why WCS won't work with this FMRC

P.S. To make sure, I checked that my files are CF compliant at
http://puma.nerc.ac.uk/cgi-bin/cf-checker.pl and all looks good. After
trying several more things, I still cannot see what is wrong. Seems strange
that all other services besides WCS would work (including WMS, NCSS,
OPeNDAP, ISO, NcML). Perhaps a bug in the FMRC-to-WCS side of things?
Though I don't see what's tripping it up since I have other FMRC's whose
WCS works fine. Note that some variables are 3-D (surface elevation) while
others are 4-D (temperature, salinity, u/v velocities). Anyways, hoping
somebody can eventually give this a look. I realize Unidata's swamped with
4.3 right now, so maybe after that sometime...
Thanks!,
John Maurer