Re: [thredds] Geotiffs

Roy,

One way to do this would be to use a GeoTIFF IOSP then treat the files as any
other file supported by NetCDF-Java/TDS.  As far as GeoTIFF ISOPs, I've created
a github repository with my GeoTIFF IOSP code:
https://github.com/tkunicki-usgs/geotiff-iosp

To use this

1) Clone the project with git
2) Build the project with maven
3) Grab the jar target/geotiff-isop.netcdf-plugin.jar and register it with your
installation.

I gave Unidata some code that will auto-register IOSPs.  If this gets released
you will only have to have this IOSP in the class-path for it to be
automatically registered for use.

Tom Kunicki
Center for Integrated Data Analytics
U.S. Geological Survey