downloading the file today, everything looks fine now. I've been upgrading from 4.2.1, so I don't know how I got the 4.2.8 release yesterday? Could have been a bad proxy? Anyway, everything is fine, the problem doesn't exist any longer.

Thanks,

Heiko

On 2012-03-08 00:36, Ethan Davis wrote:
Hi Heiko,

I grabbed the file and checked the underlying links. It all looks good
on this end. Could you grab the
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/thredds/4.2/thredds.war
file again and check the version information in the META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
and the docs/README.txt files in the .war. I'm seeing 4.3.9.

If you forgot to undeploy before deploying, you might see some old files
in your distribution.

Hope that helps,

Ethan