Re: [thredds] [netcdf-java] GRIB variable name changes in 4.3

Touche Don. (or should I say Dave Bowman)
This is a difficult issue for me to decide upon b/c in a sense, we are all
right.  Can we achieve a parsing of the long name to the short name for
client displays etc.
John- care to chime in ?
Glenn