From: thredds-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:thredds-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matthias Müller
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 9:58 AM
To: thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [thredds] Compression by Gathering working with Thredds?

Thank you very much for the feedback - this has saved me quite some work. Have
you got soem suggestions which linux distributions are featuring netCDF4 out of
the box? Last time I checked, Suse and Debian were shipped with netCDF3 support
only. Are there any 3rd party repositories that I can include to get
netcdf4-support?

Thanks,
Matthias